Healthy Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
Let’s get back to the basics folks. What’s wrong with what our grandparents, and their grandparents used? Did you know that there are so many awesome AND healthy ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar (aka: ACV)?
I’ve heard nothing but awesome things about this organic, raw and unfiltered Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. Many rave reviews!
It even helps to get rid of fleas on your dogs, for goodness sake!
Now, here are 20 uses for us humans to help get us and keep us – healthy! Literally, from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. So many awesome uses!! Thanks to Maggie at Family Frugal Fun for sharing this awesome list of remedies!
1. Dissolves kidney stones
2. Aids in prevention of the flu and stomach viruses
3. Is a natural acne-preventative
4. Regulates your body’s pH balance naturally
5. Gets rid of nail fungus
6. Lowers cholesterol
7. Lowers blood pressure
8. Reduces inflamation
9. Helps relieve heartburn
10. Helps reduce chronic acid reflux
11. Helps break down fat
12. Serves as a natural appetite supressant
13. Eliminates buildup on the scalp such as dandruff
14. Helps relieve gout
15. Reduces sinus pressure
16. Naturally helps fight migraines
17. Reduces arthritis symptoms
18. Relieves allergy problems
19. Supresses nausea symptoms
20. Prevents flare ups of athlete’s foot
Now, do you have any awesome ways that you use apple cider vinegar? I’d sure love to hear about them, maybe even add them to this list!